- Preventing Resident Falls Seminar - 3/29/17
- MHCA 2017 Convention Early Registration
- 2016 MHCA Annual Report
- Economic Impact Study - Final Report 9-7-16
- 2016 Caring Counts
- Nursing Home Infection Prevention Program - March 1 & 2, 2017
- MHCA Convention & Trade Show - June 6-8, 2017
- Economic Impact Federal Medicaid Nursing Homes
The Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA) was established as a trade association in 1953. MHCA is Mississippi's oldest and largest association of nursing homes, personal care/assisted living homes, and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Intellectually Disabled and is the state affiliate of the American Health Care Association.
MHCA's members innovate, invest and drive the growth of resident-centered work. Some 17,000 residents rely on member facilities to demonstrate excellence by assisting with their daily needs, providing quality health care, and assuring safety.
The Association ensures the ongoing success of long term care workers through workforce development, education and training opportunities for all disciplines on the care team, and demonstrating unwavering commitment to representing the long term care providers' concerns to decision-makers at the state and national levels.
MHCA STRATEGIC GOALS:
- Positively affect the quality of life for residents
- Optimize political and regulatory relationships
- Secure appropriate reimbursement
- Improve public perception